09 February 2010

Day 40 2010

Tuesday, better than Monday. Long day, my MARTA train had trouble on the way in the morning and on the way home I was on one that died completely, we had to disembark and wait for the next train. Got home late and made a spinach salad of awesomeness. Tried watching NCIS, but got snuggled up and warm on the couch and promptly fell asleep. I still have a cold and am tired of not having any damn energy for anything. I could really use a break.

As I was laying on the couch Monday night, I had at some point opened my flip phone and set it on my chest. Unfortunately I later stood up sending the flip phone tumbling to the floor in the open position. My poor cellphone is the original one I got when I signed up for wireless service and it's survived many, many, accidental tumbles. All those times it was closed. It did not survive the fall in the open position. The hinge shattered and now the only thing holding the phone together is the data cable going to the display screen.

The upshot of this is that I had to buy a new phone and I finally caved in and got the iPhone I've wanted since the day the original iPhone came out. It's supposed to be delivered on Thursday.

No comments: