12 February 2010

Day 43 2010

Friday was a good day. I had some successes at work during the week and left the office a little early on Friday to beat the snow. I am loving my iPhone although the battery life could be longer.

I am utterly and completely exhausted at the moment, a combination of a nagging cold, a hard week at work, and not getting enough sleep last night. It's not even 8pm and my eyelids are feeling heavy and it's hard to come up with things to say about the day. Sipping a large mug of herbal tea probably isn't helping matters.

The snow is lovely, particularly from inside my cozy little house. Particularly on a Friday evening with the weekend stretching out ahead. I had an idea for a film script at lunch today. Maybe I will stay in tomorrow and do things like putter around the house, surf the inter-webs, and try my hand at a screenplay.

No comments: