14 January 2010

Day 13 2010

I was nice to be able to drive into work for a change, but in a way I missed taking the bus. I have enjoyed  putting on the headphones and listening to Stephen King for a couple of hours to distract me from the real world. I have enjoyed watching all the different types of people you get to see when you ride transit through the city. I often wonder what their stories are, where they are going, what they are thinking, and what their lives are like. I could swear that this morning a pretty girl even flashed me a small from the other platform across the tracks. Riding public transit and walking definitely gives me a completely different feel for my environment. It makes me feel more connected with reality. Sealing myself alone into a metal box for hours at a time is a little too much like going off into my own head, it's easy to get lost in there. I think I will be taking public transport tomorrow just because.

No comments: