18 January 2010

Day 17 2010

Finally it is Sunday. Had coffee and breakfast with friends, but was feeling out of sorts and disconnected. I went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's, but had not made a menu plan for the week before going. So I don't know how well spent my grocery money was. I guess the rest of the week will tell the tale. I spent most of the day trying to get some work done to give me a head start on Monday and to catch up on some chores around the house. Honestly I felt a little cheated out of my weekend, like I didn't really have a chance to decompress and recharge my batteries. I felt like I was coming down with a cold so I was drinking Emergen-C every chance I got and popped down to the store for Alka-Seltzer Cold. It was a bit of a frustrating day. I watched bits and pieces of the playoff football games. I even tried taking a nap at one point, which might have helped a bit. I did make one good decision yesterday, I didn't stay up and watch the season premier of 24. I went to bed early instead. Based on how I am feeling this morning, that was a really good decision.

No comments: